Inari Kimon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inari Kimon

Demon Guardians at the Gate

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THAT was fun!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FarSeeker

FarSeeker

THAT was fun! Empty
PostSubject: THAT was fun!   THAT was fun! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:15 am

So, last night we fielded a fleet large enough to make 2 squads; 4 Hurricanes, 2 Drakes, Zoey in a Typhoon, RockIt in a Noctis, and 3 Basilisks, plus the lookouts. What, oh what, can I say about those Basilisks? They utterly change the game! We lived in a Class 3 WH for about 6 months a couple of years ago and one of our most memorable Sleeper encounters was a Radar site where OldRoadDog65 lost a Dominix and we, a fleet of 5 Battleships, had to warp out multiple times. Flash forward to last night and, my, oh my. A fleet of, mostly, Battlecruisers cut through the Sleeper sites and 2 Mag sites like warm butter. Logistics support made the fleet virtually untouchable, allowing the DPS of the fleet to wreak havoc with impunity. An awesome sight to behold. I know everyone in the fleet was impressed by the Logis' performance. I think the only real disappointment of the night was that no one came out to try and stop us. THAT would have given us a true test of the Fleet make up and the Logis' capabilities! In the end, a grand time was had by all.

Looking at the big money makers of Sleeper loot; Melted nanoribbons, Data libraries, Ancient coordinates, and Sleeper Drone AI's, at current Jita prices, we'll clear over 576 million ISK for the evening! Not Bad! I want to remind everyone that the current 50% tax rate is a temporary measure designed to boost the Alliance coffers and get Pisces Group's PvP ambitions on solid footing. It will be a 3 month initiative and then go down to 25% and scale back from there as we find our way and hit our stride. Nights like last night should only be the beginning. With more practice nothing is off limits; Class 5's, our own Incursion Fleet, anything, really. Great job, peeps!

Fars
Back to top Go down
ZoeTwonDer

ZoeTwonDer

THAT was fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THAT was fun!   THAT was fun! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:15 am

Incursion fleet is done. VG with canes is totally doable with a sniper or two.

Plus, one topic of discussion in FoxClan the last month or so has been the mysterious Lvl 5s.
Back to top Go down
FarSeeker

FarSeeker

THAT was fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THAT was fun!   THAT was fun! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Ooooohhh! Level 5's. I am embarrassed to admit I never even considered those. Yummers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THAT was fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THAT was fun!   THAT was fun! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THAT was fun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inari Kimon :: General Discussion :: The Fish and Fox Pub :: Life in the Fish Bowl-
Jump to: