Inari Kimon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inari Kimon

Demon Guardians at the Gate

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sounds Fishy to me!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sounds Fishy to me! Empty
PostSubject: Sounds Fishy to me!   Sounds Fishy to me! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:34 am

This is a place where we can spin tall tales of our exploits inside the Worm Hole.
Back to top Go down
https://inarikimon.forumotion.com
ZoeTwonDer

ZoeTwonDer

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Fishy to me!   Sounds Fishy to me! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Like today, I totally picked up 7200 toxic metals from planet III. Then I went to planet IV and got only 6870 reactive metals so I had to look and see what was wrong. My hot spots are useless and I had to play with where the extractor heads were for a long time before I got a yield on completely green colored (that's 'coloured' for Freedom...) planet surface. Best. Patch. Ever. Then I totally realized I was sitting in front of the customs office so I booked it to planet IX. But then I realized my ship was full because I'm flying with 3 halcyon core equalizers instead of cargo expanders cause I don't wanna get ganked so I had to go all the way back to planet VIII and drop the stuff off and then go back to planet IX again and get my precious metals which were 7200 like it's supposed to. So then I went to planet V which is my last pick up and it had 7200 chiral structures in it also. I flew those to planet VIII to drop them off and they wouldn't fit because last week I forgot to import 7200 of each just one day and I'm still trying to catch up from that blunder so I quickly imported 6300 of each cause that's all the launchpad will hold when it's totally empty and the stupid thing kicked all my stuff back out because I forgot to take out the robotics before hand so I took out the robotics and imported the stuff in the launchpad and then put the stuff in my ship in the customs office. After that was done I warped back to the pos.

You?

Back to top Go down
FarSeeker

FarSeeker

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Fishy to me!   Sounds Fishy to me! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:33 am

Sooooooo many times! You'd think I would learn but, nooooo...

Gohrr and I have noticed in the C2 that production yields have fallen off quite a bit. I'm now finding yields in the 5300-6500 range. ...and yeah, the red/white hot spots are freakin' useless.

Best. Patch. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Dorrin

Dorrin

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Fishy to me!   Sounds Fishy to me! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:17 pm

I, for one, would just like to apologize to everyone for falling asleep last night. In the PoS, while preparing for our first jaunt into the C3. Hehehehehe...he....he...h....

Ooops. Glad no one died, and that I was still able to functinon enough to click the 'warp' button and the 'F1' key to turn on weapons. Wheeeee!

Note to self: Don't stay up till 3am on days when you should have been in bed by 11.

Back to top Go down
Freedom7

Freedom7

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Fishy to me!   Sounds Fishy to me! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:35 pm

both 7 and Gra are 11 days away from the cane fit so we can hook up a cane fleet :-) ... i cant wait.... thanks for the colour correction Zoe shame you missed Realised...

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Fishy to me!   Sounds Fishy to me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sounds Fishy to me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inari Kimon :: General Discussion :: The Fish and Fox Pub :: Life in the Fish Bowl-
Jump to: